Female. Lives in United States/Illinois/Chicago, speaks English. My interests are Food, Restaurants, Cooking, Baking/Travel, Dining Out, Raising Children.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Illinois, Chicago, English, Female, Food, Restaurants, Cooking, Baking, Travel, Dining Out, Raising Children.

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Wish I Had This Much Energy All The Time

I don't know why, but I got a huge burst of energy tonight and have been doing loads of practical chores around the house. Not the most fun way to spend a Saturday night, but Lima's asleep and my husband is out with friends. Tonight's his turn; we trade off and take turns going out with friends here and there so we both get some free nights out. In the past couple hours, I've done a major scrubdown of our bathroom, put in two loads of laundry and now am in the process of baking blueberry muffins. I just bought some blueberries and decided that it would be nice to wake up to muffins on a Sunday morning. I don't think Lima has had blueberry muffins yet, so I'm eager for her to try them too. She's a great eater, so my bet is on her loving them. But we'll see tomorrow...

The oven's warm so off to bake...