Female. Lives in United States/Illinois/Chicago, speaks English. My interests are Food, Restaurants, Cooking, Baking/Travel, Dining Out, Raising Children.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Illinois, Chicago, English, Female, Food, Restaurants, Cooking, Baking, Travel, Dining Out, Raising Children.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Like Giving (Cotton) Candy to a Baby



Win went to a Cubs night game recently and came home with some leftover cotton candy. He's a bigger cotton candy fan than I am; I usually like a little fat with my sugar when it comes to desserts. But very sweet of him to save some for me nonetheless.

When we woke up the next morning and heard the Lima Bean awake in her room, Win's first words were "Oh, good...she's awake. I can let her try the cotton candy now!"

So now we know who the cotton candy was really for.

PS: He didn't actually end up giving it to her. I convinced him that it just seems way too wrong to have her cut her new molars on pure sugar. He did slip her some french fries at lunch though. She doesn't miss out on much when Daddy's at the table.