Female. Lives in United States/Illinois/Chicago, speaks English. My interests are Food, Restaurants, Cooking, Baking/Travel, Dining Out, Raising Children.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Illinois, Chicago, English, Female, Food, Restaurants, Cooking, Baking, Travel, Dining Out, Raising Children.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Homemade Baby Food Cooking Class Offered in Chicago

This one's for the moms and dads in Chicago with new babies:

I know a lot of new parents want to make their own baby food for their children but aren't sure how. It's actually incredibly easy, but if anyone wants more professional instruction The Chopping Block and New City Moms have teamed up to offer a class on this topic.

Homemade Baby Food Cooking Class
The Chopping Block Cooking School
4747 North Lincoln Avenue Chicago, IL
Thursday, November 4, 2004
10:00 – 11:30 AM
Cost: $30

For more information, contact:
New City Moms, LLC
1658 North Milwaukee Avenue, #198
Chicago, IL 60647
Phone: 773.486.3952
Fax: 773.276.7176
Email: info@newcitymoms.com

I'm not affiliated with either organization nor do I have experience with this particular class. I'm just passing this info along since I know a lot of new parents interested in the topic. If you're interested in making your own baby food but don't want to take a class, I'd recommend the book Super Baby Food by Ruth Yaron. That has plenty of recipes and tips in there to get you started.