Female. Lives in United States/Illinois/Chicago, speaks English. My interests are Food, Restaurants, Cooking, Baking/Travel, Dining Out, Raising Children.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Illinois, Chicago, English, Female, Food, Restaurants, Cooking, Baking, Travel, Dining Out, Raising Children.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

New "Is My Blog Burning?" Web Site

For anyone who's interested in following food blogging events but having trouble keeping track of when they are, there's a new web site to help you sort it all out. Check out Is My Blog Burning?, the web site dedicated to tracking:

-Is My Blog Burning?, created by Alberto of Il Forno
-Wine Blogging Wednesdays, started by Lenn of Lenndevours
-Sugar High Fridays, conceived by Jennifer of The Domestic Goddess

Here's what's cooking:
-IMBB 9: IMBB 9 happens October 24. The theme is terrines and it's hosted by Derrick of An Obsession with Food.
-WBW 3: Let the wine flow on Wednesday, November 3. This month's host is the Seattle Bon Vivant and she's chosen Australian Shiraz as the theme.
-SHF: I don't see another Sugar High Friday listed yet, but hopefully one will happen soon. We can always use an excuse to cook something sweet.

Time to start thinking about my terrine...