Female. Lives in United States/Illinois/Chicago, speaks English. My interests are Food, Restaurants, Cooking, Baking/Travel, Dining Out, Raising Children.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Illinois, Chicago, English, Female, Food, Restaurants, Cooking, Baking, Travel, Dining Out, Raising Children.

Friday, October 22, 2004

On A Break



I've got a lot coming up in the next week, so I've decided to take a short break from blogging. I will be back in about 10 days with lots more recipes, restaurant reviews and other stories. We have family coming in to town today and I realized that I could either go all Bree Van De Kamp and frantically try and cook, clean, entertain and blog with guests in town or I could relax and actually enjoy the time we have with our family, unchained from the computer. As much as I like blogging and hearing from all of you, I decided that family time wins out.

I'm disappointed to have to skip the next "Is My Blog Burning?" event, but I'm looking forward to seeing what people come up with on the theme of terrines. I'll jump back in for the next IMBB.

Win and I have our 5th anniversary coming up and we've got something fun in store. Come back in about 10 days and I'll give you all the details.