Female. Lives in United States/Illinois/Chicago, speaks English. My interests are Food, Restaurants, Cooking, Baking/Travel, Dining Out, Raising Children.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Illinois, Chicago, English, Female, Food, Restaurants, Cooking, Baking, Travel, Dining Out, Raising Children.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Food & Wine's List of Best New Chicago Restaurants



People of Chicago, I have not forsaken you. I know I have been writing about New Orleans food for over a week but I've finished posting about all our delicious New Orleans meals and now we can get back to our regularly scheduled programming.

So in a show of hometown spirit, this one's specifically for my Chicago friends. Food & Wine's November 2004 issue includes a listing of their picks for Chicago's Best New Restaurants. They include Avec, Le Lan, Merlo on Maple, Moto, Acqualina, and Pluton. Pluton is one we've been talking about for a while; it's probably next on our list to try.

See the full article here.