Female. Lives in United States/Illinois/Chicago, speaks English. My interests are Food, Restaurants, Cooking, Baking/Travel, Dining Out, Raising Children.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Illinois, Chicago, English, Female, Food, Restaurants, Cooking, Baking, Travel, Dining Out, Raising Children.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Robey's Pizza: Come for the pizza, stay for the blog



I can't even begin to tell you how many people find my site by searching the web for "Robey's Pizza." Robey's is an excellent pizza place in the Roscoe Village neighborhood of Chicago and I highly recommend it. The pizza above is my own creation of goat cheese, black olives and artichokes.

Robey's doesn't seem to have its own web site so search engines have been directing people to my site because I mentioned Robey's in the past. Here's a favor to all of you searching for Robey's info. All of their contact information follows. Enjoy your pizza!

Robey's Pizza
1954 W. Roscoe Street
Chicago, IL
USA
Telephone: 773-248-7800

To my knowledge they are open for lunch and dinner. They offer indoor and outdoor seating (when weather permits). Street parking is available. You can eat in or takeout; I'm not sure of their delivery policies.

So you came here for the pizza; hope you stay for the blog!